Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Thanks for the painting, Lou-Man!

Louis painted this beautiful picture for me ... Thank you Louis! I love you!


1 comment:

Ms. Stephanie said...

Hi Bud..get to bed like youre mom said :0) I know that being youre dad I'm supposed to be a role model and an example.There are days when you are my example and my role model. I pray that I can learn to be as forgiving as you Lou Man...you love people for who they are and not what they do or how they act. You work so hard at almost everything that you do. Wether it be youre violin or youre building of your bionicles. Life can be very challenging but also very good, if you stop and focus on the things that really matter. You keep us together LOU, you always have.. I sure feel blessed to call you mine...Always be who you are now...DAD