Monday, March 12, 2007

I May Stand Corrected, Lou-Man


Hi Louis:
I was looking in at the Blog with your trip to "Bird Watching" and saw that you were identifying MOOSE TRACKS ( not the ice cream of course) I thought it would be interesting for you to have the enclosed pictures of animal tracks. Also....
you can see the ones you and I saw on our cross-country ski trip. If you look at the coyote ones and the wolf ones and keep in mind that when the snow is melting the tracks enlarge....you will know why Nonna thought maybe a wolf was tracking US on our ski trip...however, I had Pop ( the experience back country man) look personally at those tracks and he confirmed Coyote....not Wolf...........................
It was a time of andrenilin wasn't it Lou?
Hope we get to the woods again soon.
Love Nonna

P.S. I was also noticing that the Mule Deer Tracks and the Moose Tracks sure DO look alot alike. The verdict is still out ... Love, Mom

No comments: