Monday, March 12, 2007

Welcome to Lou-Man's Blog!

Hello! My name is Louis. My family calls me 'Lou-Man'. I am in Grade 4

My favourite foods are tomatos and pizza. I like to draw, bike-ride, go hiking and my most favourite thing - FISHING!

My favourite subject in school is science because its cool and I like doing experiments.

I play the violin - my favourite song is 'Allegretto'.

My favourite video games are Lord of the Rings, Bionicle Heros, NHL '07 and NHL'01.

My favourite song is from Handel's 'Messiah' - the 'Hallelujah Chorus' ... I sing it alot!

I have two younger sisters. They can be annoying sometimes - but I like them.

Today, I am home sick from school. I don't like missing school when I'm sick. My Mom is very good to me and so is my Dad.

If I could do anything right now, it would be to go FISHING for salmon in the ocean!

Thank you for reading my blog!

1 comment:

Ms. Stephanie said...

I like your blog, Lou-Man. I like the song "Mosquito on my Burrito". You're a great brother!

Love,
Regina