I came across your blog from a link of a link. I can't even remember what I was searching for. I thumbed through the pages and ran into this:
“For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing.”--Romans 7:18-19
It made me reflect upon myself for a bit. I wanted you to know the blog has had a positive effect on someone.
"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, also trust in Me. In my Father's house, there are many rooms. I am going there to prepare a place for you. If it were not so, I wouldn't have told you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with Me that you also may be where I am." John 14:1-3
1 comment:
I came across your blog from a link of a link. I can't even remember what I was searching for. I thumbed through the pages and ran into this:
“For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot
carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want
to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on
doing.”--Romans 7:18-19
It made me reflect upon myself for a bit. I wanted you to know the blog has had a positive effect on someone.
Take care,
-AceQ-
Post a Comment